Happy New Year everyone!!
I’d like to start the new year off bringing in all the good vibes that 2015 ended off with!
My wish for all of my friends, family and every one else that reads this little blog is that you have the best year! Let your dreams become your goals! I hope that you achieve your goals, whatever they are!
Since this is my first post for the year I’m going to just keep it “light” – if that’s even the right way to put it….You know, lighthearted and happy and good vibes only – all the good stuff!
We had an awesome holiday back home over December and I will share photos and a bit of an update on it as soon as I can!
As for the new year I have no resolutions – I’m not resolving to change myself. None of that new year, new me crap.
New year, same Simoné, just slightly improved.
Last year I set a few goals. Half of the goals – Crushed it! But as for the other half…not so much!
So I have a few goals for this year, some new, some old:
3. Learn how to make a lemon meringue tart. (Last year’s resolution – I never even tried. Can’t risk eating half a lemon meringue on my own. Have made friends to feed tart to! Hehehe)
4. Get fit and love the skin I am in.
5. Put more time aside to play guitar, and learn to play at least one entire Taylor Swift song. (Apparently I became a Swiftie last year – it just happened) Maybe I’ll let Riaan try teach me again – I will do my best to try not to get irritated with him when he goes too fast!
6. Blog more often – this was requested by more than one person back home. It makes me happy to know that there are at least some people reading my blog! :)
7. Go on an adventure/outing at least once a month and travel to at least 4 new places this year – It’s going to be a busy year!!
8. Take more photos – not just photos of my food, photos of the beauty in everyday life.
I think that’s enough now – I’m getting carried away here!
Lastly I have a little exciting news to share – I have a new job!
I got an great opportunity and I’ll finally be moving out of practice and back into industry on the 18th of January and I couldn’t be happier!