This is my list of wanderlust (in no particular order) and it just keeps growing. It started off when I was a young girl – as a list of places I wanted to go to – as I’ve grown so has my list, it now includes experiences, activities and general things I want to do before I die.
Check back often as I’ll be adding to the list as I think of more things that I need to do and as I cross items off my list I’ll be crossing them off here and adding the date.
Here’s to a lifetime of adventures!!
Take a gondola through the canals of Venice.27/03/2016
- Throw a penny into the Trevi Fountain and make a wish.
See the Northern Lights (Aurora Borealis).26/03/2017 & 27/03/2017 in Tromso
- Sleep in an igloo? Or at least chill in an igloo ;)
- Play with an Orangutan and maybe take a selfie :)
- Volunteer at a dog shelter.
- Walk the stairs to the top of the Eiffel Tower.
- Go to Disneyland Paris and ride the main attractions.
Find Nemo (Snorkelling).12/04/2016, 14/04/2016 & 22/09/2016.
- Also find P.Shermann 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney.
- Go Skiing in Switzerland/Sweden/Norway/South of France.
- Swim with dolphins – in the wild.
- Ride a scooter in the countryside of Vietnam.
- Hike the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu.
- Go to Oktoberfest! DASBOOOOOT!!!
- Stay at Giraffe Manor in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Participate in the Festival of Lights (Most likely in Thailand).
- See the sea of stars in Maldives.
- Walk through the Wisteria and Cherry Blossom flower tunnels in Japan.
- See the Glowworm caves in New Zealand.
- Float in the dead sea.
Live in a different country.Moved from South Africa to London in January 2015.
- Ride a bicycle through the tulip fields in Netherlands.
Take a canal boat through Amsterdam.01/09/2015
Add a lock to the Pont des Arts in Paris.14/01/2015 Kiss my better half under the Eiffel Tower.14/01/2015 Ride in a hot air balloon.21/12/2015
- Go on a carnival date.
- Ice skate outdoors.
- Take a photo a day for a year of something that inspires me.
- Adopt a kitten/puppy.
- Finish a colouring book.
Pet a giraffe.23/12/2011
- See the fairy pools in the Isle of Skye.
Explore Santorini.18/09/2016 – 20/09/2016
- Take the garden route to Cape Town.
- Visit Hobbiton in New Zealand.
- Spend a weekend in Clarens.
- Hike up Table Mountain.
- Ride a Vespa through a country or two in Europe.
Take the Harry Potter train (The Jacobite) through Scotland.28/08/2016 (Just a few days early for the school year!)
- Swim in the hot springs in Iceland.
- Dive for oysters, crack them open and make jewellery from the pearls (I hopefully find) inside.
- See the Southern Lights – Yup, it’s a real thing!
- Learn to scuba dive.
- Learn how to sail a boat!
- Tobbogan through the Swiss Alps.
- Go camping in Lake District.
- Learn to surf.
- Live near the sea.
Learn how to bake a lemon meringue tart.18/12/2016
- Take an acting class.
- Learn to sew and make clothes.
- Explore the Great Barrier Reef.
- Spend a weekend in a treehouse.
What do you have on your list??