If you are anything like me, you have a list …. you know …. a list of places you want to go to, things you want to do, experiences you want to embrace!
This is my list of wanderlust (in no particular order) and it just keeps growing. It started off when I was a young girl – as a list of places I wanted to go to – as I’ve grown so has my list, it now includes experiences, activities and general things I want to do before I die.
Check back often as I’ll be adding to the list as I think of more things that I need to do and as I cross items off my list I’ll be crossing them off here and adding the date.
Here’s to a lifetime of adventures!!
Take a gondola through the canals of Venice.27/03/2016 Throw a penny into the Trevi Fountain and make a wish.30/03/2018
See the Northern Lights (Aurora Borealis).26/03/2017 & 27/03/2017 in Tromso and a couple more times in Iceland (09/17)
- Sleep in an igloo? Or at least chill in an igloo ;)
- Play with an Orangutan and maybe take a selfie :)
- Volunteer at a dog shelter.
- Walk the stairs to the top of the Eiffel Tower.
- Go to Disneyland Paris and ride the main attractions.
Find Nemo (Snorkelling).12/04/2016, 14/04/2016 & 22/09/2016.
- Also find P.Shermann 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney.
- Go Skiing in Switzerland/Sweden/Norway/South of France.
- Swim with dolphins – in the wild.
- Ride a scooter in the countryside of Vietnam.
- Hike the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu.
- Go to Oktoberfest! DASBOOOOOT!!!
- Stay at Giraffe Manor in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Participate in the Festival of Lights (Most likely in Thailand).
- See the sea of stars in Maldives.
- See the Glowworm caves in New Zealand.
- Float in the dead sea.
Live in a different country.Moved from South Africa to London in January 2015.
- Ride a bicycle through the tulip fields in Netherlands.
Take a canal boat through Amsterdam.01/09/2015
Add a lock to the Pont des Arts in Paris.14/01/2015 Kiss my better half under the Eiffel Tower.14/01/2015 Ride in a hot air balloon.21/12/2015
- Go on a carnival date.
- Ice skate outdoors.
- Take a photo a day for a year of something that inspires me.
- Adopt a kitten/puppy.
- Finish a colouring book.
Pet a giraffe.23/12/2011
- See the fairy pools in the Isle of Skye.
Explore Santorini.18/09/2016 – 20/09/2016
- Take the garden route to Cape Town.
- Visit Hobbiton in New Zealand.
- Spend a weekend in Clarens.
- Hike up Table Mountain.
- Ride a Vespa through a country or two in Europe.
Take the Harry Potter train (The Jacobite) through Scotland.28/08/2016 (Just a few days early for the school year!) Swim in the hot springs in Iceland.30/09/2017
- Dive for oysters, crack them open and make jewellery from the pearls (I hopefully find) inside.
- See the Southern Lights – Yup, it’s a real thing!
- Learn to scuba dive.
- Learn how to sail a boat!
- Tobbogan through the Swiss Alps.
- Go camping in Lake District.
- Learn to surf.
- Live near the sea.
Learn how to bake a lemon meringue tart.18/12/2016 Take an acting class.05/03/2018 – hopefully more to come
- Learn to sew and make clothes.
- Open my own Bakery/Café.
- Explore the Great Barrier Reef.
- Spend a weekend in a treehouse.
What do you have on your list??